Monday, October 5, 2026

(U) Rainy afternoon, just before you fall asleep for a nap - you know that feeling...



 


.... I used to have that feeling immediately upon seeing two people, Sam and Mickey. Actually, no it was not when I saw them, it was when I heard their car in my driveway or their voice in the next room.

Frankly my favorite Mickey Sam and Amy story dates to before my memory - I was napping one afternoon and Mickey had stopped by for a visit. She and Dad were watching me in the crib and Mickey said "I want her to be awake so I can play with her" and Sam said "Ok" and kicked the leg of my crib to wake me up. I awoke to two of my favorite faces.

You are either horrified or laughing out loud. Those of you laughing, you get it; those of you horrified, I get it - you don't get it. and that is ok. 

With them there was laughter. 

With them I was safe. 

I lack words to explain more - maybe these photos will do the job.












No comments :

Post a Comment